Wednesday, February 13, 2013

First Blog - Introduction

My name is Shane Fazen; I am FightTips.

Hey everybody.  If you don't already know me, my name is Shane Fazen.  In short, I'm a martial artist, instructor, and video creator on YouTube.  I'm starting this blog to share self-defense tips, give up-to-date fitness advice, and to inspire anyone who reads.  I hope to achieve the same thing I did with my website and YouTube presence: help those in need, whether it be defeating their bully, get in shape, or find the motivation to pursue their dreams.

So what should you expect from this blog?  I will be sharing all of the new things I learn, from boxing pointers to advanced workout routines.  And lately I've been noticing that a lot of what intrigues me isn't so much new information, but it's the stuff that I already knew but forgot.  So I'm here to remind you of the stuff you knew was valuable, but forgot about.  I'll bring that good stuff to the forefront of your mind, and offer some new stuff.  And throw in some interesting stuff like my newest videos, fights, or anything else.
Me and Atif -- My first fan to ever recognize me in person

I am always learning and I embrace that.  People pass along information to others, seeds are planted, ideas are formed, etc.  I'd like to pass along my knowledge to anyone who will give me the time.  And, inversely, I want to learn from you!  So please share your success stories, research, art, or anything else.  Let's win.



My name is Shane Fazen.  Together, we are FightTips.

No comments:

Post a Comment